Tier: 1-A | High 1-A
Name: Vivec,Vehk,Vehk and Vehk,Ansu-Gurleht
Origin: The Elder Scrolls
Age: About 4000
Classification:The warrior-poet, a member of the Tribunal, the God-King of Morrowind, the God of man,"Saint", moth of Mournhold wife of Molag Bal, Demon-King, the Lord of Morrowind
Powers and Abilities: Transdensuality,Superhuman physical characteristics and emotions, mastery of the spear and sword, manipulating reality, omnipresence, manipulation of non-existence, immortality (type 5,7,6), the manipulation of the elements and side elements, magic, flying, manipulation of souls, time manipulation, manipulation of space, manipulating causality,Plot Manipulation and ETC
Attack Potency: Ignores strength CHIM | Ignores strength
Lifting Strength: Irrelevant | Irrelevant
Striking Strength: Outerversal | High Outerversal
Durability: Because of CHIM, he will only die when he wants | High Outerverse level
Stamina: Limitless | Limitless
Range: Outerversal | High Outerversal
Combat skills: Very High
- Kagrenac's Tools – Generalizing the name for the three artifacts of Dwemer origin: the Tearer, the Separator, and the Phantom Guard. These objects were created by the Dwemer priest-magician, the main tonal architect Kagrenac. The purpose of the Instruments is to draw energy from the Heart of Lorkhan.
- Muatra – Vivec spear, which is usually used for its intended purpose, but can act as a companion of the poet god, building material, dungeon and guard. With the application of Muatra, the moon of Baar Dau was stopped, Narsis was founded and the confrontation at Hoguitum Hall was won. Everyone who was struck by Vivec was devastated and turned into bone dust. The path of the bones was now read only by the stars and the heavens never knew the children again.
- Philosopher's Armor – mysticism began with the fact that one of the wise men wore armor, and it was handled by two numerates. They ran around the shell and through each other, applying the holy resin, which had been dug from the skeletons of the now useless numbers between twelve and thirteen, into the mystical veil they stuck golden straws so that the sage could breathe. After the ceremonial engraving was made on the cooling resin, a list of dead names and equations went to the decorations painted with Vivek's bright, terrible fingernail. From the tip of the nail dripped a burning liquid, filling the grooves of ceremonial engraving.
Chimers – also known as the changed people or bicycles, are one of the varieties of elven races. The Kimers themselves were comprehensively developed, from them were obtained as magnificent magicians and warriors, as well as incredibly dangerous thieves and assassins. Vivec was trained by a number of spiritual teachers, whose knowledge he comprehended to the full and even improved some.
- second sight – Vivec has the ability to see anything at great distances.
- Foresight – The Barons of the Movements taught Vivec Shehai, developing him to a high level, he gained the ability to see the future.
- Manipulation of souls – Vivec can inflict damage directly to the soul of the enemy, and also use his soul for battle, freely controlling it. In addition, Vivec can use stolen souls that cuddle the enemy like pitch and prevent him from moving.
- Clarity – Vivec can comprehend the essence of someone or something, just glancing at it, receiving information about the goal.
- Drowning in a dream – using songs Vivec can sink someone into a dream. When he used this ability on purpose, she fell into a dream so deep that when the Dwemer with angular spheres cut her apart, she did not wake up despite the pain.
- Freezing speed – Vivec literally froze the speed of the moon, dropped on him by Sheogorath.
- Superhuman feelings – Vivec is able to feel everything that happens around him at great distances.
- Water face – the watery face does not know the lie, putting it on Vivec begins to see the truth, it comes from the ocean, which is too absorbed in the matter even to think, not that to lie. The movement of water trembles like a truth.
- Correction – Vivec is able to correct a mistake in the whole culture of the Ha-Naughters, which makes their people die.
- Erase – Vivec can erase someone from the Divine thoughts, however, apparently this ability is inferior in strength to that of the Conditional House.
- Calculations – Vivec is capable of inflicting damage to creatures that are immune to strikes with spears, swords or other direct weapons because they have a complex geometric nature, polyhedral as polyhedron. For this, Vivec turns the target into something static and can cause damage, but this takes some time, it is required to make the decision of the object.
- Vision through time – Vivec has the ability to see through time, being at an early stage of development, he could look into the ancient times, when the earth was still frozen, without being blinded.
- Telepathy – Vivec has the ability to communicate with someone at great distances. He is able to contact Almalexia for thousands of miles from her.
- Separation – by separating himself, Vivec can create separate entities that are interconnected.
- Journey – Vivec is able to move between different dimensions and worlds. So, for example, he was able to move into the parallel universe where he once lived.
- Body Control – Vivec can completely change himself, adopting the appearance or appearance of someone. In addition, he is able to change his size, increasing or decreasing his body, with this making any part of the body less dense, so as not to accidentally dive deep into the soil.
- Destruction the concept of luck and chance – Vivec found that the sudden disclosure of the relevant conditions and disparate elements, merging at the time of coincidence in one of the prerequisites of being, in fact, is random. Synchronicity comes from multiple coincidences at the lowest level. Further research revealed that it is the pre-emptive power of the absolute number of coincidences that leads the observer to the idea that synchronism is governed by something greater than the case. Accordingly, the synchronicity ends, devaluing the concept of randomness, even though it contains those symptomatic signs that give birth to it. Thus the factor of luck and chance does not work against Vivec.
Magic – It is a pure energy that can be transformed into different forms for different purposes. Magic comes from Etherius (the world of the Gods), and in Mundus (the world of Humans), it gets through the gaps in Oblivion: the stars and the Sun.
- Alchemy – allows you to create a variety of potions, poisons and extract magic properties from ordinary substances, each reagent gives a special effect when mixed with another, while interacting, you can get potions temporarily improving the characteristics or poisons that affect not only the body, but also the ability of the victim.
- Enchantment – is the art of casting spells on various objects, while working on the pentagram, the process of moving the soul from special stones to the object takes place, thereby transferring special magical properties to the object.
- Spell Casting – the essence of creating spells is a creative approach, it is possible to combine several different effects, creating a new, more powerful spell based on the use of the base one. Mastery of magical effects occurs through the study of spells.
Magic of Destruction – spells Schools of Destruction can harm living creatures and undead, and also include the effects of elemental strikes, sucking, damage, vulnerability and spraying. The magic of Destruction controls the elements of fire, cold and electricity. Each element has its own peculiarity, inherent only to it.
- Theft of energy – the spell lowers the level of vital, magical energy or stamina, the power of the spell's action directly goes into their loss for every second of the action.
- Decreased skill – the spell allows you to reduce the level of possession of one of the skills that does not return to the original value at the end of the spell.
- Absorption of the parameter – the spell lowers some of the characteristics, affects parameters such as strength, agility, speed, intelligence, will, endurance and luck.
- Elemental Damage – the magician creates in his hand a clot of fire, cold or lightning that can strike the target, after contact with the object, it explodes, causing damage to the selected element.
- Poisoning – the magician releases a jet of poisonous acid from his hand that damages the health, the victim will continue to receive damage from the poison until he is cured.
- Destruction of objects – The spell reduces the strength of a weapon or armor of the target at a touch distance or at a long range, depending on the spell variant.
- Magical Vulnerability – the spell reduces the resistance to attacks performed with the help of non-elemental magical influences.
- Elemental vulnerability – the spell reduces the resistance to attacks based on the effects of the elements of fire, electricity and cold.
- Vulnerability to conventional weapons – the spell reduces the resistance to attacks performed by conventional weapons, for example, not silvered or enchanted.
- Vulnerability to diseases and poisons – the spell reduces the resistance to common and morbid diseases, as well as poisoning.
Magic of Recovery – spells of the School of Restoration heal, restore and strengthen bodily properties and abilities, treat illnesses and protect against other harmful effects. Restoration spells can also add or reduce strength, stamina, intelligence, agility, and other bodily properties.
- Energy recovery – the spell restores the level of vital, magical energy, or stamina of a mage, if it has been reduced by magic attack.
- Recovering Characteristics – the spell can restore one of the main characteristics if it has been reduced by an enemy spell.
- Cure diseases and poisons – The spell cures all common and morbid diseases, as well as poisoning effects.
- Getting Rid of Paralysis – the spell eliminates the effects of paralysis.
- Antidote – the spell heals from poisoning, but does not restore the level of health lost as a result of the poison.
- Removing the Curse – the spell removes all effects of the curse.
- Magic Resistance – The spell increases resistance to pure magic attacks, the essence of which has nothing to do with elemental energy.
- Resistance to weapons – the spell reduces the damage done by the normal weapon, that is, not enchanted or silver.
- Elemental resistance – the spell increases resistance to attacks based on the elements of fire, electricity and cold.
- Increase damage – The spell increases the attack power with a weapon or in hand-to-hand combat.
- Power amplification – the spell temporarily increases the level of vital, magical energy, or endurance.
- Improving the skill – the spell temporarily increases the level of possession of one of the skills.
- Increase in performance – the spell temporarily increases the value of such characteristics as strength, agility, speed, intelligence, will, endurance and luck.
The Magic of Mysticism – spells of the School of Mysticism give forces from a different world the right form and direction to encase souls in precious stones, or teleport the body of the caster, or control things with telekinesis, and absorb or reflect magical energy, or see the invisible from a distance.
- Tagging – The magician marks the destination for the "Return" spell, the place is indicated directly at the point where the caster is at the time the spell is cast.
- Return – the wizard immediately moves in space to the place where the "Markings" spell was used.
- Conclusion – when this spell is active, the spiritual essence of the killed creature moves to a suitable soul for it.
- Entity Discovery – the spell allows you to locate any creature that has a soul, the power of the spell indicates the number of feet on which they are recognized.
- Detection of objects – a spell similar to the spell of finding entities, only in this case the mage can detect various objects around, whether it's a key or an enchanted item.
- Reflection – The spell allows the magician to reflect the magical attacks directed at him back into the opponent.
- Absorption of energy – The spell temporarily takes away some of the vital, magical energy, or reserve of power from the victim, and adds it to the caster, the mage can exceed its normal value for this duration during the duration of the spell.
- Spell Absorption – The spell allows the sorcerer to absorb the power of magical attacks and replenish their magical energy reserves.
- Diffusion – The spell removes charm effects from the magician based on the use of magical energy.
- Telekinesis – the spell allows you to lift items or open containers, being at a considerable distance from the target.
Magic of Changeя – School spells Changes can manipulate the physical world and use its natural capabilities. Effects Changes include breathing water, spells to increase the enemy's load and increase its carrying capacity, opening and closing doors, and creating shields against physically dangerous attacks.
- Fast swimming – the spell temporarily increases the swim speed.
- Water Breathing – The spell allows you to breathe underwater until the effect disappears.
- Slowdown – The spell slows down the rate of descent or free fall, reducing damage when landing.
- Levitation – The spell allows you to move through the air, the power of the spell affects the speed with which you can move.
- Elemental Shields – the mage creates a shield from the elements of fire, cold or electricity around the whole body, absorbing a significant amount of damage from elemental attacks.
- Burden – the spell temporarily increases the weight of the load carried by the victim, leading to a rapid increase in fatigue, the added weight is equal to the power of the spell.
- Jumping – the spell increases the height and length at which you can jump, increasing the height and length of the jump is proportionally related to the power of the spell.
- Reduced load – The spell temporarily reduces the load, keeping the reserve of forces, the power of the spell goes directly to units of reduced weight.
- Walking on water – The spell allows you to move around the surface of the water until the effect of the effect is over.
- Barriers – spells create a magic shield around the entire body of the magician, increasing the level of protection against physical and magical attacks.
The Magic of Illusion – the Illusion School's spells alter the perceptions and thoughts of living beings. The effects of illusions dazzle, illuminate, paralyze and cause sounds to dissolve in silence, pacify and lead to anger, fascinate, distract attention and disguise, and also make the magician invisible.
- Silence – The spell temporarily deprives the victim of the ability to use magic.
- Disorientation – The spell produces a disorienting noise in the victim's head, the power of the spell corresponds to the volume of the produced sound.
- Cat's Eye – The spell temporarily equips infravision or the ability to see in the dark, the power of the spell directly affects the level of visibility improvement.
- Invisibility – The spell hides the presence from the observers, if the magician attacks, begins to speak, or activates the object, this effect disappears.
- Charm – The spell temporarily improves the ratio of the target to the magician, as soon as the spell ends, the victim's attitude returns to its previous level.
- Paralyzing – the spell paralyzes the victim, this spell has no power per se, only the duration of the effect.
- Light – the spell creates a beam of directional light, after the light reaches the target, it illuminates the zone where it is located, for the duration of the spell.
- Candle – The spell makes the mage more difficult to cast, the power of the spell affects the value added to the magician's ability to evade the attack.
- Blindness – The spell degrades the victim's vision, reducing her chance to hit the caster with a weapon or barehanded attack.
- Chameleon – the spell causes observers to perceive the magician as something that merges with the environment, the effect resembles the invisibility, but it allows you to attack and perform other actions without violating the integrity of the spell.
- Empathy – Includes a variety of spells that allow the magician to pacify, enrage, frighten, demoralize, or otherwise inspire the target.
Magic of Sorcery – spells of the School of Sorcery include the subordination of the mind of simple and magical creatures, the call of weapons and armor from other worlds, as well as summoning daedra or undead and the forces that serve the caster and protect him.
- Summons – The Invocation spell allows you to summon many creatures from Oblivion, they appear next to the Magician and attack any creature that attacks him.
- Order of the being – The spell causes the selected creature to fight on the magician's side against his enemies, the effect extends to the summoned creatures.
- Creating weapons – The spell invokes the small daedra from Oblivion, which is chained to the shape of various weapons upon the choice of the magician.
- Summoned Armor – The spell invokes the small Daedra from Oblivion, which is crocheted into the shape of a different armor type or its individual parts to choose a magician.
Sword Singer – Vivec is the greatest Annecy, who was not Hun Ding, he was gifted by the Barons of Movements. He has a special knowledge, acquired from Fa-Nuit-Hyun, which makes it possible to create a true Spirit Sword - Shehai.
- Shehai – This is an ancient form of magic combat with the help of the sword Vivek is able to violate the laws of nature. For example, cut indivisible particles, cause nuclear reactions, strike at any angle or completely ignore the very notion of angle, and develop a huge speed by performing and parrying the blows for microseconds. In addition, there are many other Shehai techniques that cause different effects when used.
- Resistance – one of the features of Shehai is the possibility of interrupting the zero-sum, which allows you to survive the erasure from reality. Some Shehai techniques "get out of the system" and the foresight of the future will not work against using them, which allows you to block this skill and provide some advantage in the battle.
Lorkhan's Heart – the heart of the deity of Lorkhan, the first stone of the Red Tower, also known as the Red Mountain. Lorkhan's heart is the anchor for the energy of Mundus, the last spark of creation. The Tribunal uses Kagrenac's Tools to draw divine energy from the Heart. Communication needs to be updated once a year.
- Immortality – Until Vivec is connected with the Heart, he will not die, but in case of death he can be reborn in the palaces of the Heart.
- Divinity – Vivec draws from the Heart the divine energy of Lorkhan and acquires some of his power. The ability is limited to the ability of the mechanic's body, Almalexia can be the most powerful from the Tribunal, but less than all of the Sota Sil.
- Manipulation of reality – Vivek embodied his fantasy in reality so that, God Vehk existed before the Battle of Red Mountain, and was not a night moth in Mournhold. This led to the Breakthrough of the Dragon and now it is impossible to say exactly what happened under the Red Mountain, both versions of reality overlapped.
Conditional House – is the first attempt to achieve CHIM, Vivec has created a special dimension that he uses to find things, as well as to erase people from a fictional divine reality.
- Universe – The Conditional House is a multi-layered universe, where each successive layer is another separate universe. Conditional House and Vivec are indistinguishable, its reality is a reflection of its mind, nature and will. Vivec exists simultaneously in all layers of the Conditional House.
- Acausality – Vivec exists both in time and outside it. When he dies in the world of time, he completely falls asleep. He understands that all he has to do is choose a vigil, then he comes to life again.
CHIM'-' King . The realization that reality is a lie and sleep, and the ability to change the dream. We should be afraid of a zero sum. It may lead to the awakening divinity, and all sleep over. As the process of delicious apotheosis when being bent inward and outward in the "form, which is always new." Those who are unable to reach this state, called "denote", experiencing an indescribable feeling of divinity and become free from the world egg restrictions. In simple terms, the state of CHIM provides relief from all the known laws of the divine worlds. This return to the first panel, Anu-pad ', where stasis and change to create opportunities. ( It is the realization that the whole world, the whole of life - in fact do not exist. They exist only as a dream forces, which, for lack of a better word, is called God. All things, including you yourself, in God there is only a dream, and you - a piece of his mind for a split second is able to gain self-awareness. Most are not capable of long-term possession of self-consciousness. Their minds can not bear two contradicting the truth: "I exist" and "I do not exist", resulting in a final denial of personality known as "zero sum". 1 + (-1) = 0. "Pronulsummirovatsya" means literally vaporize. To achieve CHIM, you need to take the next step - to realize the two truths simultaneously. Fold one and minus one, and get anything other than zero.)
- I have broken the world with his left hand - he said - but in the right hand I have his chance to destroy me. Love is controlled only by my will. "
- Fixed warrior never gets tired. He cuts sleep holes in the middle of the battle to regain their strength.
- Vivec put on his armor and stepped into the non-spatial gap , making lethal interactions and intangible information map of all minds ever known - an event developed by the likeness of the divine spark.
- projection of death – Death of Vivec projection back into the waking world.
- Interrupting zero-sum - is able to ignore the multiplication by zero on deity.
- Zero-sum - directs dissatisfaction deity the enemy.
- acausality – Vivek exists outside of time and space and can move freely between them and the "middle world".
- Manipulating logic – Vivec ignore logic and within the same phenomenon may be several variations thereof.
- Endless variations – Vivek is in the form of its endless variations in endless changes of its history.
- C0das – These are endless changes Vivec's own history, which tend to focus around a particular pattern of events, but nevertheless contain versions that he did not. You can think of this as a simple number. Most integers are not important (most c0das are not very different from the general pattern), but, within an infinite set of integers, an infinite set of beginnings (within the infinite set of c0das, their infinite sum really differs from the general pattern).
- Endless possibilities - Between the ubiquitous laws of Divinity, with endless variations and the overall structure c0das Aurbis and subgradients within most c0das, there are dreams. Having learned CHIM, Vivec found them and got endless possibilities.
Amaranth – Each Amaranth depends only on itself and the rules of Divinity. Amaranth define everything within itself, except the rules of Divinity. This is how you can learn about the Divinity and form a new Amaranth within the rules and concepts of the other. The entire local cosmology stored in Amaranth can vary from one Amaranth to another. The amaranth-ancestor creates an endless chain of other Amaranth, but the internal structure of Amaranth can not always provide itself with the achievement of CHIM/Amaranth. Thus, within the limits of some Dreams it is impossible to understand them. They will become dead-end Amaranth, which can not produce others.
Mifopei – the process of forming or changing the reality under the influence of faith or belief Nirn sufficiently large group of people (or people of believers). And when beliefs or myths vary, so does the reality described in these myths.
The three main properties mifopei:
- If in something believe quite a number of deaths, it could become a reality. Therefore heretics persecuted.
- If something was real, and it is widely believed that it is impossible to determine exactly what the cause of it, and that - a consequence. Therefore, even the history of the past can be changed.
- If there are multiple versions of the common justification of anything contrary to each other, then it is possible that they are both correct. Therefore, equally valid, and the myths and science.
Mark: Base |Amaranth