Name: Kuze Hibike (Anime), Kageyama Hiro (Manga), The Shining One
Origin: Shin Megami Tensei
Classification: Human,God Slayer, High School Student,Demon Tamer, Administrator of the Akashic Record
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman physical characteristics, manipulation of elements (fire, air), manipulation of secondary elements (electricity, darkness, ice, poison), mental manipulation, manipulation of matter, manipulation of reality, manipulation of energy, manipulation of life, biological manipulation, conceptual manipulation, absorption (type 2 , 3, 6), regeneration (type 2), healing, resurrection, resistance, reflection, barriers, appeal, vampirism, copying, attacking attacks, energy attacks, conceptual damage, manipulation of information, ma Time manipulation, manipulation of non-existence, manipulation of causality, probability manipulation, dimensional manipulation, acausality (type 2), immortality (type 2), high-dimensional existence, Omnipresence, Nigh-omniscience,ETC
Attack Potency: Outerverse level (Killed Polaris, Destroyed Canopus's core of existence, should be superior to both of them),The Administrators are comparable to YVHV and seeing how he's the strongest Administrator he should be superior to YVHV)
Lifting Strength: Irrelevant
Striking Strength: Outerversal
Durability : Outerverse level ,the Four Prime Factor making him simply impossible to kill
Combat skills: Very High
Telephone - An ordinary mobile phone, which Shining always carries with it.
- Nicaea β ver. - The site created by Alkor has access to the Akashic Chronicles. Later, Miyako Hotsuin updated the site to version 2.0.
- Contact - After registering on the site, the user is asked to select the gender of Tico, the humanoid avatar of the site, which also performs the function of a personal user assistant.
- Death Clips - The main function of the site. After registering on the site, e-mails with video clips containing a scene of the death of one of the friends of the user begin to arrive on the phone to the phone, which should happen in the near future. These video clips are one of the possible options for future development, which are taken directly from the Akashic Record. This function serves to alert the user and enable him to prevent the death of his friends.
- Demon Summoning App - On the day of the Septentrion's first attack on humanity, the Shining One had to die under the rubble of the subway, but Tiko appeared before him and gave him a choice: does he want to survive or die. Shining chose the first, and at the same time, his phone was installed Demon Summoning App, an app for summoning and controlling demons, created by Alcor to help humanity.
- Summon - In fact, for what this application was created for. Significantly simplifies the obsolete rituals of conscription and the conclusion of a contract with a demon. At the user's request, the application sends a signal to a certain space, after which a magnetite is sent to its location (dark matter, which consists of all demons), which takes the physical form of the called demon.
- Harmonizer - The application calls the user with the demons, allowing them to deal damage and survive their attacks.
- Analysis - The application automatically analyzes all creatures nearby and shows a list of their abilities, as well as their strengths and weaknesses. Most likely the application is able to analyze all creatures, information about which is stored in the Akashic Chronicles.
- The withdrawal - The application collects information from powerful defeated demons and opens the possibility to create a creature identical to that of the demon, completely submitting to the will of the user.
- Auction - Service, which came to replace the usual methods of negotiation and the conclusion of contracts with demons. In this place, demons expose their services for sale in exchange for a certain amount of Mack, demonic currency. The participant who offered the highest price, becomes the winner of the auction and concludes the contract with this demon. The auction has several levels of membership: Basic, Gold, Platinum and Occult. The higher the membership level, the stronger the demons, whose offers are granted access.
- Fusion - Function of combining two demons that merge into one, forming an absolutely new being. Thus, the user can create from two weak demons one with more power and new abilities.
- Compendium - The register in which information is stored about all creatures ever called. In exchange for a certain amount of Mack, you can re-invoke this creature.
- Copying of abilities - Allows you to copy one or more abilities of the defeated demon. Later this function was strengthened by Alcor and it became possible to copy even such conceptual abilities as the Initial Canopus Factors.
- Fate Viewer - The application automatically monitors user relationships with other people and, depending on the level of proximity, empowers the user and his friends with new abilities, and also opens access to new demons available for the Fusion.
- Soul Bind App - Created based on the abilities of the Shiki-Ouji demon, an addition unique to the version of the Shining application. When this application is activated, all negative statuses and damage from them are redirected to Shining. It works only on humans.
Administrative Powers - After defeating Polaris, Alcore shared her power of the Administrator between Shining and his friends. With this help, he became able to unconsciously influence the Akashic Chronicles and thus change the world a little according to his desires.
Initial Factors - The four Factors that make up the physical universe: Heat, Gravity, Time and Space. The possessor of these Factors becomes invulnerable to anything in the universe and, in turn, any of his attacks becomes fatal to the opponent. With the help of Alcore's enhanced function of copying the abilities of the DSA, Shining with friends could deprive Canopus of power over these Factors and gain their power to themselves.
- Heat Factor - Significantly enhances all element-based spells.
- Gravity Source - Significantly strengthens physical strength.
- Time factor - Significantly increases the speed of movement.
- The Space Factor - Greatly enhances all spells based on curses and on the basis of the aspect of omnipotence.
Abilities - List of all abilities copied by Shining. Do not take into account the ability, strongly tied to the game.
- Team - Abilities that are used in the battle itself.
- Physical techniques - Various physical attacks.
- Snipe - Inflicts a small physical damage on one opponent.
- Power Hit - Inflicts heavy physical damage on one opponent.
- Piercing Hit - Inflicts average physical damage on one opponent, bypassing any defense against physical attacks except for reflection.
- Mow Down - Inflicts average physical damage on all enemies.
- Berserk - Inflicts from 2 to 5 weak attacks on random opponents, three hits per opponent maximum.
- Deathbound - Inflicts from 2 to 5 strong attacks on random opponents, three hits per opponent maximum.
- Multi-Hit - Inflicts from 2 to 7 fast hits on one opponent
- Multi-Strike - Inflicts from 2 to 7 fast hits on all opponents.
- Weak Kill - Inflicts increased physical damage to the enemy, which is under the influence of negative effects.
- Fire spells - Spells based on the element of fire.
- Agi - Small fire damage for one target.
- Agidyne - Great fire damage for one target.
- Fire Dance - Inflicts from 2 to 5 strokes of fire on random opponents, three hits per opponent maximum.
- Maragi - Inflicts small damage on all the opposing team.
- Maragidyne - Great damage to fire to all targets.
- Inferno - Inflicts a great deal of fire on all those involved in the battle, including opponents and allies.
- Ice Spells - Spells based on the element of ice. Can freeze the enemy. Frozen enemies can not move and receive increased damage from physical attacks.
- Bufu - Small ice damage for one target.
- Bufudyne - Great damage to ice for one target.
- Ice Dance - Inflicts from 2 to 5 attacks of ice on a random enemy, three hits per opponent maximum.
- Mabufu - A small loss of ice on all enemies.
- Mabufudyne - Great damage to ice for all targets.
- Electrical spells - Spells based on an element of electricity. Can shock the enemy. Shocked opponents can move and receive increased damage from physical attacks.
- Zio - A small loss of electricity for one purpose.
- Ziodyne - Great damage to electricity for one target.
- Elec Dance - Inflicts from 2 to 5 attacks of electricity on several enemies, three hits per opponent maximum.
- Mazio - A small loss of electricity for all enemies.
- Maziodyne - Great damage to electricity for all targets.
- Wind Spells - Spells based on an element of air. Can instantly kill petrified opponents.
- Zan - A small wind damage to all enemies.
- Zandyne - Great wind damage for one purpose.
- Force Dance - Inflicts from 2 to 5 blows by the wind on several opponents, three hits per opponent maximum.
- Mazan - A small wind damage to all enemies.
- Mazandyne - A great deal of wind damage to all enemies.
- Healing Spells - Spells aimed at healing and resurrecting the allies, as well as getting rid of negative effects.
- Physical techniques - Various physical attacks.
- Dia - Restores a small amount of health to one member of the party.
- Diarama - Restores the average amount of health to one member of the party.
- Diarahan - Restores the entire health reserve to one member of the party.
- Media - Restores a small amount of health throughout the party.
- Mediarahan - Restores the entire health reserve of the whole party.
- Amrita - Heals from all the negative statuses of all allies.
- Prayer - Completely restores the health of all allies and heals from all negative statuses.
- Recarm - Resurrects one ally with a small margin of health.
- Samarecarm - Resurrects one ally with a full health reserve.
- Recarmloss - Resurrects all allies in the party with a full health reserve, but leaves the user in a critical situation.
- Curses - Spells based on the element of darkness, as well as spells that impose various negative effects.
- Demon Dance - Inflicts a curse on two opponents from two to five blows, three hits per opponent maximum. The damage from each hit is equivalent to 25% of the target's health.
- Judgement - Damage to all opponents damages a curse equivalent to about half their health.
- Death Call - Instant kills all enemies under the influence of Poison, Paralysis or Charm.
- Nigayomogi - With some probability poisoning all enemies.
- Paral Eyes - With some probability paralyzes all opponents.
- Sexy Gaze - With some probability fascinates all opponents and entices them to the side of the user.
- Marin Karin - With high probability fascinates one opponent and entices him to the side of the user.
- Petra Eyes - With a certain probability turns to stone all enemies. Petrified enemies can not move, receive reduced damage and can be instantly killed by a physical attack or spells based on the elements of the air.
- Almighty Spells - Spells with an aspect of omnipotence that ignores any defense and all forms of resistance.
- Holy Dance - Inflicts from 2 to 5 attacks with the aspect of omnipotence for several opponents, three hits per opponent maximum.
- Megido - Inflicts a small amount of damage with the aspect of omnipotence to all opponents.
- Megidolaon - Causes great damage with the aspect of omnipotence to all enemies.
- Drain - Drains from the enemy's vital and magical powers.
- Life Drain - drains from the enemy life force.
- Dream Eater - Sucks from the opponent a significant amount of magical power.
- Final Hit - Inflicts damage to the enemy with an aspect of omnipotence equivalent to the total lifeblood of the user, but then leaves the user in critical condition.
- Holy Strike - Deals damage with an aspect of omnipotence equivalent to the power of the user.
- Gigajama - With a high probability for some deprives the opponent of the ability to use both physical and magical abilities.
- Support Spells - Spells aimed at strengthening and protecting allies.
- Power Charge - Concentrates strength, after which the next physical attack deals increased damage.
- Shield All - Imposes on all allies a barrier that protects against one physical or magical attack.
- Taunt - Provokes opponents to attack only the user who will receive reduced damage.
- Tetrakarn - Imposes on all allies a barrier that reflects one physical attack back into the user.
- Makarakarn - Imposes a barrier to all allies, which reflects one magical attack back into the user.
- Passive - Abilities that act all the time without the need for activation and without the cost of magical energy.
- Leader Soul - If the next attack is lethal to the ally, the user closes it by himself.
- +Poison - A physical attack can poison the enemy.
- +Paralyze - A physical attack can paralyze an opponent.
- +Stone - A physical attack can turn an opponent into stone.
- +Forget - The physical attack can deprive the opponent of the ability to use physical and magical abilities.
- Drain Hit - A physical attack drains at the enemy a little bit of vitality.
- Life Bonus - 10% increases the life force of the user.
- Life Surge - By 30% increases the life force of the user.
- Life Stream - By 50% increases the life force of the user.
- Mana Bonus - Increases magic energy of the user by 10%.
- Mana Surge - Increases magic energy of the user by 30%.
- Mana Stream - By 50% increases the user's magical energy.
- Spirit Gain - By 20% increases the life force and magical energy of the user.
- Quick Move - Slightly increases the speed in combat.
- Swift Step - Significantly increases the speed in combat.
- Pierce - All physical attacks ignore any kind of protection against physical attacks except reflection.
- Dual Shadow - With 25% probability repeats the last used capacity without energy.
- Phys Up - Physical damage deals 10% more damage.
- Phys Boost - Physical damage deals 20% more damage.
- Phys Amp - Physical damage deals 50% more damage.
- Fire Boost - Attacks by fire deal 20% damage more.
- Fire Amp - Attacks by fire deal 50% more damage.
- Ice Boost - Attacks with ice deal 20% more damage.
- Ice Amp - Attacks with ice inflict 50% more damage.
- Elec Boost - Attacks with electricity deal 20% more damage.
- Elec Amp - Attacks by electricity cause 50% more damage.
- Force Boost - Attacks by the wind deal 20% more damage.
- Force Amp - Wind attacks deal 50% more damage.
- Grimoire - Increases the likelihood of imposing a negative effect on the opponent.
- Ultimate Hit - Ordinary attacks deal damage with the aspect of omnipotence.
- Anti-Phys - Increases the resistance to physical attacks.
- Anti-Fire - Increases the resistance to attacks based on the element of fire.
- Anti-Ice - Increases the resistance to attacks based on the element of ice.
- Anti-Elec - Increases the resistance to attacks based on the element of electricity.
- Anti-Force - Increases the resistance to attacks based on the air element.
- Anti-Curse - Increases the resistance to attacks based on curses.
- Anti-Most - Increases the resistance to all attacks based on elements and curses.
- Anti-All - Increases the resistance to all attacks based on elements and curses, including physical attacks.
- Null Phys - Physical attacks do not cause damage.
- Null Fire - Fire attacks do not cause damage.
- Null Ice - Attacks with ice do not cause damage.
- Null Elec - Attacks by electricity do not cause damage.
- Null Force - Attacks by electricity do not cause damage.
- Null Curse - Attack by curses do not cause damage.
- Phys Drain - Physical attacks restore health.
- Fire Drain - Attacks of fire restore health.
- Ice Drain - Ice attacks restore health.
- Elec Drain - Attacks by electricity restore health.
- Force Drain - Attacks by the wind restore health.
- Phys Repel - Physical attacks are reflected back to the enemy.
- Fire Repel - Attacks by fire are reflected back to the enemy.
- Ice Repel - Attacks by ice are reflected back to the enemy.
- Elec Repel - Attacks by electricity are reflected back to the enemy.
- Force Repel - Attacks by the wind are reflected back to the enemy.
- Anti-Ailment - Increases resistance to negative effects.
- Anti-Almighty - Increases the resistance to attack with the aspect of omnipotence.
- Endure - The user once undergoes a lethal attack.
- Dodge - Increases the likelihood of evading physical attacks.
- Hidden Strength - If the user's health is at a critical level, physical attacks deal 50% more damage.
- Life Aid - At the end of the battle, restores 10% of the life force.
- Life Lift - At the end of the battle, restores 20% of the life force.
- Mana Aid - At the end of the battle, he recovers 10% of his magical energy.
- Victory Cry - At the end of the battle, he recovers 25% of vital energy and 13% of magical energy.
- Automatic - Abilities that are activated automatically at the beginning of the battle, or under a certain condition.
- Blitzkrieg - Increases the strength of allies by 25%.
- Weaken - By 25% reduces the protection of opponents.
- Debilitate - On 25 reduces accuracy, speed and defense of opponents.
- Hustle - Increases the speed and accuracy of allies by 25%.
- Fortify - 25% increase the protection of allies.
- Wall - Automatically uses the Tetrakarn spell at the beginning of the battle.
- Barrier - Automatically uses the Makarakarn spell at the beginning of the battle.
- Strengthen - Neutralizes all the weaknesses of the Allies in element-based attacks.
- Pierce + - Spreads the effect of Pierce's passive ability on all allies.
- Marksman - Physical attacks always hit the target.
- Grimoire + - Spreads the effect of the passive ability of Grimoire to all allies.
- Battle Aura - If the attack does little damage, it automatically blocks.
- Endure + - Spreads the passive Endure effect on all allies.
- Shield All EX - Automatically at the beginning of the battle uses the Shield All spell.
- Dual Shadow EX - Spreads the effect of the passive ability of Dual Shadow on all allies.
- Alter Pain - Magical energy is restored with damage from the enemy.
- Revive - Automatically uses the Recarm spell on the fallen ally.
- Healing - Automatically uses the Media spell if the ally is injured.
- Rejuvenate - Automatically uses the Diarahan spell on a severely wounded ally.
- Grace - Automatically uses the Prayer spell if the ally is seriously injured or is under the effect of a negative effect.
Demon Abilities - Unique abilities of demons that can not be copied. Do not take into account the ability, strongly tied to the game.
- Combat abilities - Passive abilities and spells, which are used by demons only in combat.
- Desperation - The demon sacrifices himself to inflict damage with the aspect of omnipotence to all the enemy. The lower the health of the demon, the higher the damage.
- Knight Soul - The demon closes the summoner from a lethal attack.
- Paladin Soul - The demon closes the summoner from a lethal attack and at the same time receives a reduced damage from it.
- Hero Soul - The daemon closes the summoner from an element-based attack if its resistance to this element is higher.
- Racial Abilities - All demons are divided into races, each of which has its own unique racial ability.
- Goddess Grace - Restores a large health reserve of allies and heals from negative effects.
- Enlightenment - Magic attacks inflict 1.5 times more damage.
- Angel Stigma - In exchange for health restores magical energy.
- Fallen's Mark - Each killed enemy restores the health of the user, and also allows you to absorb the magical energy of all enemies.
- Warp Step - Changes the user with the ally places.
- Devil Flash - Significantly increases the speed of movement.
- True Phantasm - Teleports the user to the closest ally.
- Fairy Dust - Restores the health of all allies in the scope of the ability.
- Blood Treaty - At the end of the battle, restores the magical energy of all allies.
- Evil Bind - For some time reduces the speed of movement of the enemy.
- Mother's Love - Restores the amount of health equivalent to half the life force of the user.
- Possession - Curses the enemy, depriving him of the opportunity to heal.
- Hero's Proof - By 50% reduces all damage taken during combat.
Administrator - With the goal of permanently shielding mankind from the attack of the Administrators and their Swords, Shining decided to occupy the Heavenly Throne and become Administrator to protect humanity.
- Akashi Layer - The dimension in which the Akashic Chronicles are stored, an automatically updated repository containing all information about the past, present and future of countless parallel worlds. Also here is the Administrator.
- Astrolabe - Administrator tool for managing the Akashic Chronicles.
- Editing - Change information about an object or an entire universe. For example, in this way, you can change the world so that it conforms to a certain principle or a complete rollback of the universe back to a certain point.
- Creation - The possibility of creating a new universe from scratch.
- Delete - Complete removal of an object or universe from existence. In the process of removal, the universe is absorbed by the Void, in which there are no concepts, and the universe ceases to exist.
- Swords - Creatures-tools for the execution of the will of the Administrator.
- Alcor or Al Sadak - Sword of Polaris, rebelled against her and passed to the side of humanity. Helped Shining in the struggle against Polaris and Canopus and became his friend.