Powers and Stats
Tier: High 1-A
Name: Satakal, All Maker, the One-Padomay Anu Anu El-Sithsi, Ak-Al, Satake-Akel, there are - do not eat, sleep, dream creator.
Origin: The Elder Scrolls
Classification: Dreamer's Dream
Powers and Abilities: Immortality (type 7, 5 (can not die as long as there dreamer, because it is self-consciousness)), intangibility (type 5), conceptual being (sleep), ekstrarazmernoe being omnipotence (Almost not limited to, second only to the indifferent God ), a huge size (type 10), ancausality (type 2)
Lifting Strength: Irrelevant
Striking Strength: Irrelevant
Standard Equipment: None
Weaknesses: There is one limitation Dreamer
Fighting skills: Unknown
'Attacks, techniques and abilities:'
- 'Dream no longer need a dreamer' - Other - vulgar fiction, attempts to impose order in the consistency of hiding indifferent god.
- 'Mifopeya' - the process of forming or changing the reality under the influence of faith or belief Nirn sufficiently large group of people (or people of believers). And when beliefs or myths vary, so does the reality described in these myths.
'The three main properties mifopei:
- If in something believe quite a number of deaths, it could become a reality. Therefore heretics persecuted.
- If something was real, and it is widely believed that it is impossible to determine exactly what the cause of it, and that - a consequence. Therefore, even the history of the past can be changed.
- If there are multiple versions of the common justification of anything contrary to each other, then it is possible that they are both correct. Therefore, equally valid, and the myths and science.
- ''Satakal (World Leather)' - God of all in Yokudan. Splitting the concepts of Anu and Padomay. Basically, Satakal much like Alduin northerners who destroys one world to begin the new. In mythology Yokuda, Satakal did (and still does) this many times, a cycle which prompted the birth of spirits that could survive in the transference.
- 'All-Maker of' - the source of life and all things . When a being dies, his spirit returns to the All-Creator, which are creating from it something new and returns to the Mundus.
- 'Mirror Brothers' - Anu and Padomay. Who came first of them and created the other is only a matter mifopei.
'Satakal or Leather World' - All Meta and multi universes is its scale, literally, and inside is another Satakal, and another, and another, and another ... Such an infinite matryoshka .
'Sithis' - The devastating indescribable action. Sithis, therefore, is the original creator, the essence, the very nature of his calling ill-considered change. Even Hist recognize this entity.
- Hunger Satake was First Serpent, Snake, which was the first of all started, and all the worlds were created and remained in the splendor of its scales. Soon Akel Satake forced to bite his own heart, and so come to an end. Death, however, did not become an obstacle to hunger, and because the first serpent threw his skin in order to start all over again. With the death of the old world began Satakal, and when the others realized the law, and they have realized their role in it. They began to take names such as Ruptga and Tuvakka, and wandered around in search of their own kind. In the meantime, until Satakal ate himself again and again, the strongest of spirits learned to bypass this cycle, making movement at unexpected angles. This way, the way to walk between the world's shells, they called Bypass.
- Separation ': Cities shared nothing apart and changed them, creating them from a myriad of options.
- Beat the sword: a single stroke of the sword destroys 12 + universes.
- The play of light and darkness, the play of light and darkness created Nier and Nier bore 12 Worlds </ span>.
- The existence of the boundaries of time, Padomay there for the time boundaries </ span>.
'Anu' - All things are present, and is in Anu. This Eternal Ineffable Light. Anu, grieving, and wished to retire, climbed into the sun and fell asleep.
- Anuiel - is also associated with the order as opposed Sithis-Chaos. Perhaps death is easier to comprehend the change, rather than 'perfect peace' ', for Anuielya often pushes to the background the mythical oddities Sithis. In yokudanskih tales, some of the most colorful in the world, Satake mentioned only a few times as a "Buzz" - the power of such a constant and pervasive that it is almost impossible to notice.
Satakal (Skin of the World) – Satak was the First Serpent, the Serpent, which appeared before all the Origins, and all the worlds were born and remained in the glitter of its scales. But he was so great that there was nothing except it, and so he curled and twisted around himself, and the new worlds piled on each other, unable to breathe or exist. Therefore, the worlds appealed to the unknown, seeking salvation and getting out, but, of course, except for the First Serpent, there was nothing.
- All Maker – The source of life and all things, when a certain being dies, his spirit returns to the Sleeve of Dream. This dimension is an endless river of data, which contains all the information, all possible things, all possible ideas. After passing the cycle of rebirth, Satakal creates something new from the soul and returns to Mundus.
- Single – Satakal is the fusion of the concepts of Anu and Padomay, he personifies Stasis and Change, Order and Chaos, Eternal Inexpressible Light and Destructive Indescribable Action.
- Dream – The whole creation is subgradient, at first there was an Idea, a Dream, a Dream, they were shared by HE. Anu and Padomai came next, and from under their first brush came Aurbis. It is a cosmic structure that includes structures with higher dimensions and multidimensional spaces, where there is Mundus, the endless worlds of Oblivion, Etherius, Adjacent Dimensions, infinite worlds-kalpas and outer Void.
- C0das – Within the rules of Dreams Anu and Padomay there is c0das. These are endless changes in their own history that tend to focus around a particular pattern of events, but nevertheless contain even those versions that they did not. You can think of this as a simple number. Most integers are not important (most c0das are not very different from the general pattern), but, within an infinite set of integers, an infinite set of beginnings (within the infinite set of c0das, their infinite sum really differs from the general pattern). Also, a single c0da can represent a timeline that undergoes an infinite change, and thereby creating infinite alternative time lines that, when intersected with other c0das, will cause all new kalpas.
- Kalps – These are the time intervals during which the Aurbis develops anew. These intervals differ in duration, and each subsequent is not strictly equal to the previous in content, and lasts longer. Calps are the object of endless changes to c0das. Each c0da has its own set of kalpas, and whether the Aurbis kalpa is the last (or it does not happen at all) depends on c0da.
- Dreams – Between the omnipresent laws of divinity, endless variations of c0das, the general structure of the Aurbis and its subgradients, within the majority of c0das there are Dreams. Each creature gets infinite possibilities when they are discovered.
- Manipulation of logic – Satakal ignores the l logic and within the framework of one phenomenon there can exist several of its variations. The stories exist in the Anu Dream, the stories are so real that even if something was not just history, it's definitely now, paradoxically, it has always been.
- Manipulation of non-existence – Satakal can remove from the reality of other Amaranth and Et'Ada in the set, this removal is not just from the world, but from the very structure of the Opportunity.
- CHIM – Is only an initial step for the opportunity to develop to the level of Amaranth. It is the realization that the whole world, all life, does not really exist. They exist only as a dream of power, which, for lack of another word, is called God. All things, including yourself, exist only in the dream of God, and you are only a part of his mind, capable of self-awareness for a fraction of a second. Most are not capable of long-term self-awareness. Their mind can not endure two contradictory truths: "I exist" and "I do not exist," which results in the ultimate denial of the personality, known as zero summation. 1 + (-1) = 0. Pro nullsum means literally evaporate. However, to achieve the CHIM, it is necessary to take the next step, to realize both truths simultaneously. Add one and minus one, and get anything except scratch.