Roy is the main lord in the 6th Fire Emblem Game, Binding Blade. Roy's Mother can could be either Lyndis, Ninian, Fiora or an unmentioned woman, In Binding Blade, his father Eliwood was ill and counted on Roy to lead the Pherean army against the Bern and the dragons. Roy also appeared in the Super Smash Bros. Series appearing in Meele and Super Smash Bros. For Wii U.
He is stated in the Hasha no Tsurugi manga to be 15 years old.
Tier: 8-A | At least 6-A
Name:Roy of house Pherae
Origin: Fire Emblem
Classification: Lord,Human,Prince of Pherae,Half Dragon(Mother is Ninian , though in the games it can be Lyndis, Fiora or an unmentioned woman)
Powers and abilities: Fire Manipulation, Superspeed, Swordsmastery, Tactician skills
Attack Potency: Multi-City Block Level (Superior to Eliwood, defeated the Dragon Lords, who bested Hector) | At least Continent Level (Created a Contintal Earthquake with the Sword of Seals and legends speak that the Sword of Seals could destroy the planet´s surface with the full potential of the blade)
Speed: Possibly SubSonic (Comparable to Eliwood and can dodge Lightning based magic) | Massively Hypersonic (Comparable to Ideen)
Striking Strength:Class YJ
Durability:Atleast Multi City Block Level | Continent Level
Range: Human Meele with variety kinds of swords | Dozen of meters (The Sword of Seals can be used as a projectile or a melee), possibly Multi Continent Level at it´s full potential (Created the equivalent of Nuclear Winter)
Standard Equipment: Pherean armor, various swords but his main is the Sword of Seals
Intelligence: High (he is an talented Tactician and leader, lead the Pherean army on the war against Bern.)
- Counter: Roy positions his blade defensively, then counters back with a flame swipe after the opponent attempts to hit him.
- Flare Blade: Roy charges his blade, then brings it down, creates a massive explosion that deals collateral damage to anyone it hits. Roy also takes recoil damage.
- Armsthrift: Based on the wielders luck, Armsthrift may prevent a weapon from wearing away. In Roy's case, he has a 60% chance of Armsthrift activating.
- Patience: When entering a battle, Patience will increase Roy's odds of evading an attack by 10%.
- Sol: Allows Roy to heal. He heals exactly half of the damage he did. He has a 25% chance of activating it.
- Axebreaker: If the opponent wields an axe, Roy has a 50% boost in hit rate and evasion
- Aegis: Halves the damage that any magic, arrows, or dragon breath would deal in half. Roy has 25% chance of activating it.
- Blazer:Brings his sword up while jumping up, this can be angled in any direction.
Weaknesses: Naive, vulnerable to all Human diseases and has no resistance to mind or soul based attacks.
Key: Base Roy | Master Lord Roy