Odin is a fictional character that appears in comic books published byMarvel Comics. The character is first mentioned in Journey into Mystery #85 (Oct. 1962), then first appears in Journey into Mystery #86 (Nov. 1962), and was adapted from the Odin of Norse mythology by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby. He is the father of Thor and former king of Asgard.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 3-B | Unknown
Origin: Marvel Comics
Classification: Asgardian Skyfather
Age: Thousands of years old at the least
Powers and Abilities: Super strength, durability, endurance, stamina, technopathy, biospheric energy projection, magical and cosmic energy manipulation, matter manipulation, time manipulation (including time-stopping, time-travel, and time-reversal), telepathy (enough to mentally dominate the populations of entire planets and affect Galactus), cosmic senses that extend at least throughout the universe, shapeshifting, teleportation, telekinesis (strong enough to fling people across universes) ability to cross universes (and take other things with him, including the entirety of Asgard, or the entire population of Earth), reality warping (not as potent as the powers of higher cosmics, but still very powerful), able to seal off pocket realms, able to grant power and immortality to others and create empowered objects (such as arrows that never miss their targets), healing others, precognition (non-combat related, can see thousands of years into the future with almost 100% precision), various other magic related powers
Weaknesses: Superstitious, used to be bound to the Ragnarok Cycle
Range: High Multi-Galactic at full power | Unknown with the Destroyer Armor
Speed: Massively FTL+ travel speed (fought Forsung the Enchanter across the universe in a matter of minutes)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Unknown
Stamina: Godlike, but needs to be replenished once a year with the Odinsleep
Standard Equipment: His spear Gungnir, the Odinsword
Intelligence: Extremely High (Expert fighter and tactician)
- Curbstomped Thanos and Silver Surfer with no effort in his base form. At full power, he destroyed galaxies during one of his fights.
- Odin's power is compared to Galactus, stating that they are rivals in terms of power.
- Hela takes half of Odin's soul and calls it Infinity. Infinity with half of the Odin Force, began to consume the universe. Odin then awoke and easily reabsorbed this evil being. Afterwards Odin restored all that was lost during this time.
- Odin easily created a Galaxy.
- Odin killed, and then resurrected Hela back from the dead.
Note: Before making any changes to this page, please read and follow the Power-scaling Rules for Marvel and DC Comics.