Name: Anumidum, Numidium
Origin: The Elder Scrolls
Classification: Giant Mero-like-God-Robot
Powers and Abilities: Transduality,Acausality ,Superhuman physical characteristics, magic, soul manipulation, shock waves, time manipulation, space manipulation, reality manipulation, causality manipulation ETC
Attack Potency: Outerverse level (note work in progress)
Lifting Strength: Irrelevant
Striking Strength: Outerversal
Durability : Outerverse level (note work in progress)
Combat skills: Very High
- Mantella – It is a large green stone of souls, which contained the soul of the Underground King Wulfhart. Created by Zurin Arctus, serves as a food source for Numidium in return for the Heart of Lorkhan.
Numidium – also known as the Copper God and the Copper Tower - a giant golem of Dwemer origin. This mechanism was created presumably in the First Era by the chief Dwemer Tonal Architect Kagrenac and his assistants.
- Copper Tower – This is a design capable of maintaining the balance of the world of people. Helps maintain the mortal plan in a stable state, under the influences of Oblivion and as a consequence of its destruction. Each Tower has its own Stones, which represent a magical and physical attempt to copy the Zero Stone. They allow their Towers to focus their energy on the distribution of the Mundus creation.
- Manipulation of reality – Towers can collect and accumulate a special epeic force in the Stone, so by collecting the creation of Etherius, Numidium can distort reality at its sufficient level. The scale of the ability depends directly on the level of creation in the Stone.
- Dragon Break – This is a reconfiguration of time and space in response to events that disrupt the course of time. During the Dragon Break, there were contradictions about the events, the lives of people and regions; events and wars that occurred at one end of the continent became unknown on the other; different witnesses interpreted the same events differently. The area affected by the Breakthrough effect varies depending on the events occurring on it.
- Anti-Creation – The Copper Tower can connect alternative time lines into one whole, as well as create anti-magical zones where it is impossible to cast spells. Apparently, the enchanted objects also lose their special properties in the antimagic area.
- Giving strength – The Copper God can bestow strength on his user, so Mannimarco acquired the form of the Necromancer Moon, which he accepted after using Numidium and achieving Divinity. Mannimarco gained strength comparable to Et'Ada and is able to withstand the influence of the Arkay.
- Magic – It is a pure energy that can be transformed into different forms for different purposes. Magic comes from Etherius (the world of the Gods), and in Mundus (the world of people), it gets through the gaps in Oblivion: the stars and the Sun.