Tier: At least Low 2-C| 1-A | 1-A With CHIM
Name: Molag Bal, Burning Stone
Origin: The Elder Scrolls
Gender: Male for personification, technically not applicable
Age: Older than this Kalpa
Classification: King of Dreurg (Altmer of Sea) ,Daedric Prince of Domination, r*** and enslavement, husband Vivec King DRAUGR (Altmer Sea), Intrigue God, King of ***, Prince of Wrath, Father of Monsters, Master bed, Lord of slaves Father of Vampires, inhabit of the universe Lyg, the one who knew the CHIM, the creator of Souls Gem,
Powers and Abilities: Manipulation of non-existence, immortality (type 7), magic, flying, huge size (type 8), manipulation, showers, changing form (type 10), higher dimensional being, manipulation side elements, time manipulation, manipulation space, manipulation elements, manipulation reality Necromancy , Trolling, uncausality (type 2) ETC
Attack Potency: At least Universe level+(Is able to fight for some time against Vivec) | Outerverse level (note work in progress) | Ignores strength CHIM
Lifting Strength: : Immeasurable| Irrelevant | Irrelevant
Striking Strength: Immeasurable | Outerversal | Outerversal
Durability: At least Universe level+ | Outerverse level | Because of CHIM, he will only die when he wants
Range: Multiversal | Outerversal | Outerversal
- Mace of Molag Bal – also known as the Vampire mace, mace, this sucks victim of magical energy and passes it to the carrier. Also, it has the ability to deliver power from the support of the victim.
Combat skills:: High Is able to fight for some time against Vivec | Colossal, one of the most powerful Daedric Princes |CHIM
Dreug (sea Altmer) – Solid earth ruled by tyrannical dreugi-kings, each in their own dominion, and the boundary between the oceans war rattled enslaved them. They were like the time former totems, cruel, vicious and wicked. Created they Mehrunes Razor in secret, in the very depths of the league, the area started to disappearing. Although they came from different waters, each Geta had one goal: to create the Prince of kindness, weaving his likeness every move and giving him the most precious and rare property of Oblivion - hope.
- The Damned Man – Molag Bal was originally the mortal ruler of the League, parallel to the version of Tamriel, but later he learned the CHIM and gained divinity, eventually becoming one of the strongest princes of Daedra. In the world of mortals Molag Ball manifests itself through the avatar, the Damned Man, which is a physical manifestation of his appearance. In this form, Molag Bal is able to fight for some time against Vivec.
- Magic – It is a pure energy that can be transformed into different forms for different purposes. The magic comes from Etherius (the world of the Gods), and in Mundus (the world of people) it falls through the gaps in Oblivion: the stars and Sun.
- Resurrection – Daedra, not having an anime animus, known as a "soul", do not die with the destruction of their bodies. The Daedra, killed in Mundus, is only "banished" to the plan from where it originates, where his morphotype, or "imprint," gradually forms a new body, whereupon the daedra regains its life. This also happens when the daedra is killed in his native Oblivion.
- Extrasensory perception – Molag Bal has the ability to penetrate the mind of mortals, it allows you to read the thoughts, intentions, emotions of people or establish a telepathic connection for communication.
- Portals – Molag Bal can create portals for moving his subordinates between the dimensions and worlds of Oblivion or moving to Nirn.
- Accommodation – Molag Ball is able to take control of people and control their bodies, creating in them a receptacle of their own will.
- Witchcraft – Molag Bal can use his spells to bring to life the fallen allies. He is also able to empower other creatures, for example, to grant immortality or some magical ability.
- Manipulation of souls – Molag Bal can absorb the souls of people, destroy, seal or bind to their own plan so that they can not be freed.
- Barriers – Molag Ball can create powerful magic shields that can repel Meridian attacks.
- Teleportation – Allows Molaga Ball to instantly find himself in the right place, with the help of this ability he can teleport and other creatures between Oblivion or Mundus.
- Avatar – Molag Bal can manifest himself in the mortal world through the avatar, which is his physical incarnation, however his power is limited in Nirn, this does not allow to realize his possibilities to the full.
- Chaotic creativity – Weakening the boundaries between Mundus and Oblivion with the help of the gates, Molag Bal can cause creativity flows, this is a special substance that reacts to the will of the Daedra Princes, with her help they can distort the reality in Nirn.
merger – due to Preparation, is able to connect Molag Ball planet Nirn with his plan. For this purpose were used aimed at adepts of the Order of the Black Worm mechanisms called "dark anchors", pierced the sky in all provinces of Tamriel.
- dark anchor –great Daedric mechanisms dropped on the ground of Tamriel Chladni Harbor to implement the merger plan. With dark anchors Molag Ball disrupts the barrier between Oblivion and Mundus. "Call" anchor combat mages of the Order of the Black Worm. Anchors affect weather around them, their actual effect is similar to the effect of the Gate of Oblivion. Protect them from encroachment younger Daedra, such as Daedric Titans, and after the murder of their boss appears this anchor. They can be both more powerful of the younger Daedra, and one (or several) of the names of generals Molag Bal.
- dolmen – in every major region has three dolmens - the places where the dark anchor clinging to the land of Tamriel. A dolmen corresponds to one sub-region. In Cyrodiil is ten dolmens. After some time after the destruction of the anchor, he will recover.
- Generals Molag Bal – this dangerous substance, the strongest servant-Daedra Molag Bala. The generals may appear either alone or fixed on two or three groups.
- Boom of Souls – magical explosion, arranged by Mannimarco, which led to the eventual fall of the barrier between Nirni and Oblivion, which led to the invasion Molag Bala and top merger plan with the death Chladni Harbour. This event greatly affected the overall Nirn: Red Mountain in Morrowind beginning to shake up its inception; Skyrim fever of constant earthquakes; powerful hurricane tore coast Elsweyr and Valenwood; the constellation of the Serpent has grown to such an extent that threatened to overshadow the rest of the characters. In addition a large number of magicians have died or gone mad.
Et'Ada – Molag Bal is a being of higher dimensions to the world of three-dimensional creatures did not look, because you can not see the mortal Lord of the Void. Under the weight of the Gods steps, the physical appearance of the mortal plane and even the timeless continuity of existence becomes unstable.
- Daedra – Aedra created the mortal world and glued to the bones of the earth. Daedra, which can not create, have the power to change. God's creation of the contract assumes that Aedra can kill. Evidence of this Lorkhan and the moon. Shifting Daedra, which generally does not apply, you can only drive out.
- CHIM - "King". The realization that the reality is a lie and sleep, and the ability to change the dream. We should be afraid of a zero sum. It may lead to the awakening divinity, and all sleep over. As the process of delicious apotheosis when being bent inward and outward in the "form, which is always new." Those who are unable to reach this state, called "denote", experiencing an indescribable feeling of divinity and become free from the world egg restrictions. In simple terms, the state of CHIM provides relief from all the known laws of the divine worlds. This is a return to the 'of the first panel, Anu-pad' , where stasis and change to create opportunities.(it is the realization that your whole world, your whole life - in fact do not exist. They exist only as a dream forces, which, for lack of a better word, is called God. All things, including you yourself, in God there is only a dream, and you - a piece of his mind for a split second is able to gain self-awareness. Most are not capable of long-term possession of self-consciousness. Their minds can not bear two contradicting the truth: "I am" and "I do not exist", resulting in a final denial of personality known as "zero sum". 1 + (-1) = 0. "Pronulsummirovatsya" means literally vaporize. To achieve CHIM, you need to take the next step - to realize the two truths simultaneously. Fold one and minus one, and get anything other than zero.
- Interrupt Zero-Sum - is able to ignore the multiplication by zero of the deity.
- Zero-Sum - directs the discontent of the deity at the enemy.
- Fixed warrior never gets tired. He cuts sleep holes in the middle of the battle to regain their strength.
- Save your strength intact at this stage - so let there what can only be described as a permanent entity. Make your love protected from the horizon.
- ... Stepped-spatial gap, reaching lethal interactions and intangible information map of all minds ever known - an event developed by the likeness of the divine spark.
- Projection of Death – Death of Molag Bal projection back into the waking world.
- Manipulation logic – Molag Bal ignore logic and within the same phenomenon may be several variations thereof.
- Endless variations – Molag Bal is in the form of its endless variations in endless changes of its history.
- acausality – Molag Bal exists outside of time and space and can move freely between them and the "middle world".
- Endless possibilities - Between the ubiquitous laws of Divinity, with endless variations and the overall structure c0das Aurbis and subgradients within most c0das, there are dreams. Having learned CHIM, Molag Bal found them and got endless possibilities.
- C0das – These are endless changes Molag Bal's own history, which tend to focus around a particular pattern of events, but nevertheless contain versions that he did not. You can think of this as a simple number. Most integers are not important (most c0das are not very different from the general pattern), but, within an infinite set of integers, an infinite set of beginnings (within the infinite set of c0das, their infinite sum really differs from the general pattern).
Creating vampires – Molag Bal is the father of all vampires, purebred vampires - the ones who have received the gift of vampirism directly from the Molag Bala, founder and patron of the vampires. Mortals receive a gift using the ritual in which members of the family agree to faithfully serve Molag Bal.
- Order of the Black Worm – necromantic order, the leader and founder of which was the King of Hearts - Mannimarco. Order is a dark reflection of the Mages Guild secret group of powerful wizards, led by Mannimarco practicing destructive spell of necromancy school, able to control death, and having authority over the army of zombies.
- Daedroth – one of the most famous servants Molag Bala. Anthropomorphic creatures with distinct features of reptiles (crocodile snout, scales). Spread the unpleasant, bitter smell. They possess great physical strength and some magical skills.
Planes of Molag Bal – One such plan is the Frigid Harbour, which is a blank, dead earth with glowing skies and icy air. Like a duplicate of the mortal world, covered in mud, blood and filth. And Cairn shower, a separate world of lost souls. This is the realm of the dead, ruled by Ideal Lords. They serve as a powerful undead inhabiting this plan.
Mifopei – the process of forming or changing the reality under the influence of faith or belief Nirn sufficiently large group of people (or people of believers). And when beliefs or myths vary, so does the reality described in these myths.
The three main properties mifopei:
- If in something believe quite a number of deaths, it could become a reality. Therefore heretics persecuted.
- If something was real, and it is widely believed that it is impossible to determine exactly what the cause of it, and that - a consequence. Therefore, even the history of the past can be changed.
- If there are multiple versions of the common justification of anything contrary to each other, then it is possible that they are both correct. Therefore, equally valid, and the myths and science.
Key: Avatar | Daedric Prince | With CHIM