Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 5-B | Low 2-C | Low 1-B
Name: Demonbane, also referred to as Mars or War God Demonbane
Classification: Deus Machina
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Strength, Speed and Agility, Forcefield Creation, can perform impossible maneuvers by warping space-time and gravity via Timaeus and Critias, space-time breaking kick via Atlantis Strike, can trap enemies in a barrier and annihilate them with infinite heat via Lemuria Impact, capable of sealing someone in a parallel dimension | Same as before but much stronger and with the power to increase its size exponentially and without limit, Shapeshifting, Regeneration (High-Godly), Flight via Shantak, Fire and Ice Manipulation via Cthugha and Ithaqua, able to casually break space-time with normal attacks, can grab or restrain targets with energy threads via Altach-Naacha, Illusion Creation via Mirror of Nitocris, Time Manipulation (In all its known forms) and Causality Manipulation via De Marigny's Clock, can generate temporal clones of itself to attack, Acausality, can exist even if it's reduced to nothingness (And continue fighting in abstract forms), Reality Warping | Same as before but much stronger and can create infinite lower duplicates of itself in every parallel universe
Attack Potency: At least Planet level (The aftershock from Atlantis Strike was enough to shake a portion of the asteroid belt from several AU away) | Universe level+ (Destroyed one universe after another during its fight with Liber Legis) | Low Hyperverse level (Transcended the multiversal totality)
Speed: FTL+ (Traveled 70 million kilometers in seconds) | Massively FTL+ (Traded blows with the universe-sized Liber Legis in under a femtosecond) | Immeasurable
Lifting Strength: Class M by virtue of sheer size | Immeasurable | Immeasurable
Striking Strength: At least Class XJ+ | Universal+ | Low Hyperversal
Durability: At least Planet level | Universe level+ (Regeneration, acausality and continuing existence into nothingness makes it extremely hard to kill) | Low Hyperverse level
Stamina: Limitless (Both due to being a robot and drawing upon infinite energy from Cor Leonis and the Heart of Infinity)
Range: Several AU | Universal | Low Hyperversal
Standard Equipment: Timaeus and Critias (Also the conductors of Atlantis Strike), Elder Sign, Scimitar of Barzai, Magic Gun, Lemuria Impact | Timaeus and Critias, Magic Gun x6 (One for each hand), Spell Helix 3 (Can be imbued with either Cthugha or Ithaqua), Scimitar of Barzai x6, Shantak, Elder Sign, Atlach-Naacha, Mirror of Nitocris, Lemuria Impact, De Marigny's Clock, any random weapon and spell Edgar invented on the fly
Intelligence: N/A (Being a robot, Demonbane is unable to think for itself. However, its pilots, Edgar and Al Azif, are very intelligent individuals, Edgar having extensive skill in combat and sorcery [Even enough to equal Master Therion] but lacks any form of education due to his upbringing, while Al Azif can preform extreme magical and quantum mechanical calculations nearly instantly, has extensive knowledge of magic and cosmic beings, and has over a millennium of combat experience battling Master Therion)
Weaknesses: None notable
- Atlantis Strike: Melee crushing spell that releases the energy of the leg shields to deliver a massive space-time breaking kick towards the enemy. Said attack has enough power to where even its mere aftershock was able to shake the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter from 2 whole Astronomical Units (300,000,000 kilometers) away, making this feat even more impressive.
- Atlantis Strike Vertex: Demonbane releases a series of consecutive space-time breaking kicks with force comparable to the one described above
- Lemuria Impact: Cor Leonis, Demonbane's main engine, activates and the machine's right arm emits a green glow. Following that, Demonbane thrusts out its palm, trapping the target in a barrier of space-time and gravity spewing forth from infinite multiverses. Following that, the gravity is converted into heat, burning the target with infinite heat until it's completely annihilated.
- Lemuria Dual Impact: Using the energies of both Cor Leonis and the Heart of Infinity, Demonbane charges both of its palms with power. The machine then thrusts its hands at the enemy, attempting to destroy the target even in the case the enemy is capable of neutralizing a regular Lemuria Impact.
- Magic Guns: Mars Demonbane can summon six guns for its six arms, each firing homing magic bullets towards the enemy.
- Spell Helix: Demonbane summons three staff-like guns for each pair of its hands, firing elemental attacks powered by either Cthugha (Fire) or Ithaqua (Ice).
- Spell Helix - Spear Form: Demonbane transforms Spell Helix into its melee form, performing a close-range attack powered by Lemuria Impact. This technique was powerful enough to bisect Mars Liber Legis.
- Shantak: Thanks to Al Azif's abilities, Mars Demonbane is capable of unassisted flight.
- Blade Wings: Mars Demonbane stacks up several Scimitars of Barzai, transforming Shantak into bladed wings to attack.
- De Marigny's Clock: Mars Demonbane has the ability to manipulate time and causality to its liking, starting from merely reversing time to stopping it, traveling through it and even outright destroying it.
- Size Increase: As the fight between Mars Demonbane and Mars Liber Legis escalated, the world's binding energies grew weak. Abusing this, Demonbane and Liber Legis grew enormously, increasing both their size and power exponentially until the entire universe couldn't handle their power and was destroyed. After strange eons of constant fighting, the two Deus Machinas grew so large they transcended the multiversal totality, and watched the fight of infinite Demonbanes from all possible and impossible universes.
Key: Base | Mars Demonbane | EoS Mars Demonbane