Tier: Low 2-C and above | High 1-B
Name: Alduin, Alduin, Aldus, son of Alda, Ald, Aka
Origin: The Elder Scrolls
Gender: Male for personification, technically not applicable
Age: contemporary of Time
Classification:The Creator and Harbinger of the Apocalypse, God the Dragon of Time, son of Alda, the Mirrored Brother of God of Time
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman physical characteristics, magic, manipulation of the elements (fire), the manipulation of the side elements (ice, electricity), immortality (type 2, 5), the manipulation of souls, manipulating reality, manipulation of time manipulation of weather manipulation of sound, manipulated space, call necromancy , conceptual creature (Alduin), huge size (type 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8), the aura (the overwhelming terrors, disasters), flight, intangibility (type 2), removal, change of the form ( type 2, 3), uncausality (type 2)
Attack Potency: Universe level+ (Stated to devour the entire Kalpa, which is stated as the universe and it's surrounding timeline) And higher as a function of saturation , Ignores the strength Able to devour anything | High Hyperverse level (Is able to create and destroy the Daedric Princes) , Ignores the strength Able to devour anything
Lifting Strength: Immeasurable
Striking Strength: Immeasurable
Durability: Universe level+ And higher as a function of saturation | High Hyperverse level
Range: Mutliversal | High Hyperversal
Combat skills: Strongest Dragon
Weaknesses: Pride, weak and feeble at the end of an afternoon slumber and vulnerable to death concept
Dragons – There is no reliable information about how the dragons appeared. According to the dremora, "questioned" in the League of Whispers, they simply were and are. Eternal, immortal, unchanging and adamant. They are not born and do not hatch from eggs. They do not mate and do not bring offspring. So far, no one has discovered dragon eggs or dragon cubs.
- Time – For dragons, time is only a river by which they "slip".
- Resistance – Dragons are immune to all kinds of illusions, and also Alduin has spiritual resistance and his soul can not be absorbed even by the Dragonborn. In addition, Alduin is immune to any damage in the human world and can be defeated using the concept of mortality.
- Flight – Dragons are capable of developing a fairly high speed and can deftly dodge enemy spears and spells.
- Tu'um – The Voice of the Storm, simply the Voice, or the Dragon Cries, a kind of magic in Nirn. Each Scream consists of three Words of Power. The more words Krika pronounces, the more effective and powerful.
- Fire Breath – Inhaling air then extinguishes the fire, this cry is the flame itself.
- Fog – When using this scream, the entire terrain becomes obscured by an impenetrable fog.
- Ruthless power – The voice becomes the focus of power, on its way it repels everything.
- Armageddon – The power of the voice causes a lot of small meteors that fall on the ground, for a short period of time they are able to destroy the village.
- Revitalization – Alduin is able, with the help of shouting, to bring back to life the dead.
Mirror Brothers – Do not forget that the form of the gods can be given to the mythopoetic powers of those who wear their veil - so Tosh Raka can be the Akavir phenomenon of Akatosh, having a tooth on his Mirror Brother in Cyrodiil.
- Пожиратель Мира – Алдуин способен пожирать практически всё, будь то пространство, время, другие Эт'Ада или что-то подобное. Чем больше он съедает, тем сильнее и могущественнее становится.
- Shadow of Alduin – A fierce fiery storm that destroyed the previous world, so that this one might begin.
- Kalps – These are the time intervals during which Mundus develops anew. These intervals differ in duration, and each subsequent is not strictly equal to the previous in content, and lasts longer. At the end of each calpa Alduin devours it with Mundus. Thus, Alduin - he is the Satakal Redguard, devouring everything around him, embodies one of the aspects of the movement of time. Calp, overlapping one another, may be the cause of nonlinearity of time.
- Change name – Alduin is able to change the essence of someone, changing his name. Can create Daedric Princes, so he created Merunes Dagon.
- Conceptual being – Alduin is the time.
- Et'Ada – They are beings of higher dimensions, for the beings of the three-dimensional world do not look at all, for one can not see the mortal Lord of the Void. Under the weight of the steps of the Gods, the physical appearance of the mortal plane and even the timeless continuity of being became unstable.
- Aedra –Daedra and Aedra created the mortal world, and are chained to the Bones of the Earth. Daedra, who can not create, have the power of change. The divine creation contract assumes that Aedra can be killed. Evidence of that Lorhan and the moon. Variable Daedra, to which the rule does not apply, can only be expelled.
- Magic – Pure energy, which can be converted into various forms for different purposes. The magic comes from Etherius (the world of the Gods), and in Mundus (the world of people) it gets through the gaps in Oblivion: the stars and the Sun.
Mifopei – The process of forming or changing reality under the influence of the faith or beliefs of a fairly large group of Nirn people (people or believers). And when beliefs or myths change, the reality described in these myths also changes.
Three main properties of mifopei:
- If a sufficiently large number of mortals believe in something, then this can become a reality. Therefore, the heretics are persecuted.
- If something has become real, and it is universally believed, it is impossible to pinpoint what is the cause, and what is the consequence. Therefore, even the history of the past can change.
- If there are several common versions of the justification for something that contradicts each other, then it is entirely possible that they are all the same at the same time. Therefore, myths and science are equally true.
Base | At the peak of strength
NOTE WORK IN PRGRESS