Albert Wesker is the main antagonist in the Resident Evil series. He was the leader of S.T.A.R.S. whilst secretly working for Umbrella Corporation as a Researcher. Later working for The 3rd Organization, H.C.F. (Hive/Host Capture Force), TriCell, he shifts allegiances at will to further his own goals of world domination. Wesker has been directly or indirectly responsible for the events of every game, and always seems to come out on top. He has a stronger rivalry with Chris than with any other character.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C | 1-B
Name: Albert Wesker
Origin: Resident Evil
Classification: Human clone enhanced by a drug/Former S.T.A.R.S. Captain/Global Saturator/Only worthy one/God
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman strength, speed, agility, reflexes, endurance, durability, superhuman senses, Regeneration (Low-Mid), master martial artist, and skilled marksman
Attack Potency: Large Building level (Superior to El Gigante who smashed a large boulder apart and Excella who tanked several satellite laser blasts) | Hyperverse level (Fighted on pair with Doctor Strange and Characters not inferior to him)
Speed: Hypersonic (Can effortlessly dodge point blank sniper rounds, can move so fast he appears to be teleporting, casual bullet timer, can clear hundreds of feet in less than a second, can catch rockets fired at him, can outrun mine and grenade explosions, etc) | Immeasurable (Fighted on pair with characters such as Doctor Strange and Dante )
Lifting Strength: Class 5 (Can toss missiles) | Immeasurable
Durability: Large Building level (Wesker has survived falling from a great height into a volcano, being shot with RPGs in the head, having multiple steel girders falling on him and regeneration makes him extremely hard to kill) | Hyperverse level
Stamina: Very high, Wesker had sustained numerous injuries in Resident Evil 5, including being dropped from a high altitude into a volcano
Range: Melee range, several dozen meters with guns | Hyperversal
Standard Equipment: Beretta 92F Custom "Samurai Edge" handgun and his shades
' Equipment A huge number of weapons: pistols, machine guns, etc. Here are the ones that deserve mention:
- Samurai Edge - The modified Beretta M92F specifically for members of STARS, a universal automatic pistol, which Albert repeatedly used as during special operations, special forces while still captain of STARS, and almost until his death.
- sniper rifle </ span>
- Knife </ span>
- Shotgun "Hydra" </ span>
- L.Hawk Magnum </ span>
- S & W M500 Magnum </ span> - the most powerful Magnum in RE5
- Killer7 Magnum </ span>
- Linear Launcher </ span> - experimental weapon created by Alexander Ashford for the murder of Alexis, but also can kill and B.O.O. with a single shot, it acts as a pistol without reloading
- mixture of herbs </ span> - the ability to heal wounds and cure of poisoning, first aid kit
- Huge tentacles </ span> - act as a whip, is also able to launch missiles
- Gun silencer c </ span>
- Legacy Umbrella </ span> - after the destruction of the "Red Queen" Wesker had access to everything that she were, for example, satellites
- Grenades </ span>: explosive, stun, incendiary and mines
- Gun H & K P8 (HG) </ span>
- Virus T </ span> - virus Wesker gives superhuman strength, speed, reaction and regeneration.
- Paphos </ span> - Wesker incredible pathos and generates epic phrases on the go.
- Spy </ span> - Wesker perfect spy, he directed a detachment S.T.A.R.S and nobody could suspect him of treason.
- A huge ship </ span> - convertible stuffed with a huge amount of zombies and other monsters controlled by Wesker and a huge plane with missiles Ouroboros.
- Master of martial arts </ span> - C virus, these skills have increased several times, playfully beats Chris, Sheva and Jill with Ouroboros triggers people to great heights by simply touching them with his tentacles.
- </ span> Ouroboros - a virus created by Wesker could destroy a large part of life on the planet, and the rest turned into a super-human, so Wesker wanted to create evolution.
- Hyperspeed (jump) </ span> - moves at hypersonic, any normal person would think that the subject of teleports, since the reaction does not keep up with his movements.
- Transformation </ span> - absorbing larger amounts of virus Uroboros, Wesker is able to transform his body into a dangerous weapon.
Intelligence: Super Genius Easily the smartest in Resident Evil, was manipulating people everywhere and nearly ensured complete global saturation; can pseudo-lifewipe with preparation (He was going to unleash Uroboros into the atmosphere, which would infect everyone on the planet and ensure complete global saturation. not inferior to Doctor Doom
Key: Base | MVC3 and other Crosovers |